At yakiniku we ordered two long, red, thick pieces of meat and made them be gay. Now we’re going to make the only guy in our group eat them.
i’m a piece of shit
what ableism is
- actively making fun of disabled people
- deliberately triggering someone’s mental illnesses (such as doing something to mess with their ocd, or trying to trigger a mood swing if they’re bipolar, trying to trigger a breakdown if they have anxiety issues)
- asking a disabled person to do something they obviously can’t for the sake of humor and cheap laughs
- using them as the butt of a joke
what ableism isn’t
- a teenager calling someone on the internet stupid
i don’t care if you think it’s “improper first date attire” this suit of armor is enchanted and i’m wearing it
In which Jaime required coffee in order to sit through the wedding vows. [x]
OMFG BEST MISTAKE EVER
Did the Tyrells bring Starbucks to King’s Landing?
Jaime Lannister shows up 15 minutes late with Starbucks and a gold hand.
How does he let them film this without realising he’s holding a coffee
They were practicing the scene. This isn’t the final cut. You can see that he doesn’t have his gold hand on either